Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random Things (◠△◠✿)

☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   Hello there dear friends! ☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   


yes, its been awhile I haven't written any articles but I was lacking in ideas!
So I decided to just let you know a bit about my life today, AKA give you random news.


So nothing too exciting really! but lets just say that my motivation is getting higher and higher every day now! im really happy about how my school is going. I can say that in 2 months and a half, I will be a proud Graduate Student! I only have to finish my english, spanish and social studies and im outta here! So thats really encouraging.

Secondly, my hair is getting longer and longer! growing a pixie cut is extremely difficult and gosh, it takes aaages! not only that, but you also have to deal with the awkwardness and wear tons of beanies everyday! Ugh. But anyways, im getting there and I can say that I'll get to my hair goal before leaving for Toronto Film School! So that's that.

Thirdly, I was having a lot of problems with my skin lately so I decided to surf the web to find the deepest beauty secrets and it is on Stumbleupon that I found them! My skin is getting just so problematic (on my face) and im having lots of problem with acne. So special treatments it is! On this website, you get to choose what kind of Interest you want to "stumble" on and one of my favorite is Beauty! I found soooo many tips n' tricks for the skin and just beauty in general. Going from makeup, to treatment, to secret recepies and much more. My skin is already getting better! yay! I definetly recommend this website for it is lots of fun and plenty of discoveries!

So, thats about it for the day, I hope you are all having a wonderfull day full of surprises and discoveries and fun and I'll talk with you guys very soon!


☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  





Tári~










this post was so random (i know) but I hope u still enjoyed it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment