Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting Headshots

I knew I was going to need those soon enough.

I've been looking for photographers for so long! There is literally so many good photographers out there with different styles and prices and such and such. But fiiiinally I found one. And guess what, I forgot I knew the guy. Yeah I could have thought about it sooner and ask him, but oh well, im a really distracted person.

I contacted him and his work is so amazing, and he even made me a special price! I am so happy! I will finally be able to register to an online casting site and send headshots for tiny roles or background work. I will probably leave with between 2-4 headshots which is really acceptable. 

I will also need to go get some new ones in January 2014 because Im letting my pixie cut grow back to the middle of my giraffe neck. Therefor, I must keep my headshots up to date with my look.

I will be going to the shoot next week! Im so excited and nervous-ish because this is my first time and I think its an amazing experience. Im at the beginning of my acting journey and everything I come accross is a step further to my goal.

There is something that really bugs me tho...my face....my freakin' late teenager problematic skin. The photographer does incredible photoshop work but even if so, I still want fair skin. Its really difficult to keep my skin smooth and nice because there is so much stress, nutrition, weather, and other reasons that makes it hard to balance.

I am very good with makeup though. I learned a lot from youtube tutorials when I was younger and I tried so many different products for my type of extremely sensitive skin. and I can say I developed some golden skills to hide it all. But I still want to improve it. Its better than it was months ago but there is still a lot of noticable flaws and I know that on camera.....yikes, it shows.

ANYWAYS, I shall give you more updates soon! I literally cannot wait to show you my headshots! I know they'll be amazing im just so pumped! haha.


See ya on da oda side ~



Tári 










this is a pic I took while in Toronto for the acting camp! so fun >_< (i miss ma friends)


ALSO PLEASE VOTE! I am doing a personal experiment with stage names and I need your help! all those three names have personal meaning to me but Im curious to know which one you guys prefer! here is the link: https://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll?pid=ACJzqSwfjQo

No comments:

Post a Comment