Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Monday, September 9, 2013

A New Start

Here it is,

my first blog post. I hope you guys will have fun following me through my journey. It won't be easy, it will be long, but it'll be fun and full of adventures!


I am going under the name of Tári Waters because I wanted a scene name and it is a pretty good translation of my real name. I won't be publishing it here but Im really happy with it. Therefor, nice to meet you, new name!


Now a bit about me,


I am 17 years old, Im living in Montreal, Canada. I have a cat and I had a hedgehog but I had to sell it 2 days ago (sniff sniff)  becauuuuse Im leaving Montreal soon (in what 4-5 months?) to go live in Toronto to pursue my dream! Acting.


I always wanted to act. Its been a dream since I was a babe. SINCE I GOT OUT OF THE WOMB. just kidding, but still.


My family never really was with me on this one though....I feel like they don't believe in it. So when I was younger, I left it there....like in a box under my bed, telling myself that one day, yeah one day  I will achieve this dream. And here I am. At 17 years old, beginning this journey of passion, hard work, and all that jazz.



My parents changed their mind a bit when I grew up because now im more persistent and they see that I really want this, and they know that im serious about it. I know its not an easy career. I know it'll be extremely hard and I have to never give up. NEVER. But I know, that this is what I want to do.


~


In August, I went to an acting camp for 2 weeks at the Toronto Academy of Acting for Film and Television, and it was amazing. I had the time of my life there! and I got amazing feedback from my teacher and really, it was incredibly encouraging!


Now, they do have a full time adult program (its 4 months) in Acting starting in January 2014...the thing is, I found another great school in Toronto (the Toronto Film School) that offers a 18 months complete acting program. and believe me, there is 6 terms of 3 months each and all the classes and the offers and the diploma and all that stuff...it just seems more complete. I feel like....like if I should go there instead. I have to submit an audition by tape and a paper about what inspired me to become an actress and you know. Of course, its more expensive because its 18 months and not 4. But im already saving up for it and my parents are really open at helping me. They're the best.


So we'll see, we need more information about the Toronto film school and we have to see if I could have some financial aid from the government. its so expensive *-*


Anyways! I know a lot of amazing things are coming up and I can't wait to share some more with you guys!



See ya on da oda side


~ ~ ~

Tári









<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10598861/?claim=awavf5gqhap">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment