Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Monday, September 16, 2013

Me, Entering The Acting Industry.

Aahhh I can finally smell Fall coming! Its so exciting to see all the pretty colors from the trees show up and starting to drink hot chocolate (which im currently drinking!mmmh). Having relaxing bubble baths with pumpkin scented candles ¦3 Heaven! Fall is definetly my favorite season of the year!

So as you may know, tomorrow I will go to a photoshoot to get some professionnal headshots! Now, I really thought about this and how I could make my way inside the acting world. Its not the easiest thing to do when you don't have an agent (and I don't) so I was thinking, how could I get some work like tiny roles or background work or just feature in some student/grad films? well, headshots is the first step in my mind.

So as soon as I will have those bad boiz, I will immediatly register to a online casting agent that I found on the web. Its called Montreal Casting, (and Im currently living in Montreal, so its quite practical for me) and I heard good reviews about it. There is a whole registration form that you have to complete and upload a professionnal headshot. Of course I couldn't register sooner because I didn't have any headshots. There is also Orange Casting, for modeling and acting, and another one that I wanted to try out. Most of them is only for background work but as soon as you get work, more working opportunities is offered to you. And thats my goal! 

I mean, I don't expect to always get paid for my work, because Im just starting and I have absolutely zero social connections in the acting industry, so obviously, I have to build that up. But a first is a first and I really want to bring myself out there to work with people that have experience. To get seen is my goal.


So what about you guys? Do you have plans to get out there and act? Do you know what you'll do to start up your career? Tell me in the comments!


Love,


Tári~




please remember to vote in the poll at the side of my blog! thank u :)


2 comments:

  1. I am really happy for you! I one day wish to act as well and it is always inspiring when I see someone following their dreams. Good luck! I am sure you will be awesome
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Im happy that my blog is an inspiration :)
      I'll check out your blog for sure!
      xo


      Tári~

      Delete