Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Long Awaited Headshots!


Yayyyy! Finally I get to write this article!
Its been one of the articles I couldn't wait to write! I went to my photoshoot Tuesday and the photographer was soooo nice! It was really cool that I already knew him a bit....so, I knew it wasn't scam :P

The photoshoot went perfectly, he was very open to my ideas and how I wanted the headshot to look.
And plus, he gave me such a good price! Now, for all of you beautiful peeps, I present you my headshots!

 
my favorite!



So I hope you guys like them! I personally LOVE 'em !
They were exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to get the others because yes, yes! there is moaaaar! :3


I will post them in another article when I'll get them. So for now, those are the results :)
I also registered myself on 3 casting agencies and I have an interview in November with them! Im SO excited but also very nervous haha. Im sure it'll be allright though!

And if some of you guys want to know who the photographer is, here is his website:




See ya around,



Tári~

No comments:

Post a Comment