Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Skin Care Secrets


When it comes to skin care, I always go for the kitchen's raw products.


With my eternal baby skin, as sensitive, thin, and prone to dying from the "unnatural" things from beauty product and cleansers so called "made for sensitive skin" I have no other choice than being extra extra carefull with what I use to clean it, hide flaws and such.

But how do I do it? well....it certainly wasn't easy and it took me years to finally see what worked. Why is my face still acne-affected? well....I have a terrible bad habit of not being consistent. But you know, at least I admit it and Im working on that 24/7.  

Now down to business...

I have my personal favorites for cleansers:

-The only real soap I use for my face (and I only use it 2-3 days a week) is Neutrogena transparent soap bar. you can literally see through it its really cool.

-As for the kitchen's product, I go for the Oatmeal. I put a small quantity in the palm of my hand and with warm water I make it moist. I then apply that extremly messy mixture on my face and boom. amazing soft skin and in a week, seriously you can see the change. Its amazing.

-Then, there is the green tea mixed with rice flour and mashed cucumbers. also messy. but damn, so effective.

For the toners:

Green tea water with vitamin E drops mixed with the green tea leaves, poured into an icecube maker, thrown in the freezer and when that stuff is frozen, every morning you run an icecube on your face (and after every warm showers at night) This magic tone, reduce redness/puffiness, closes pores, as well as cleansing the pores. So much good stuff. and its really quick and easy to use so its not like you have to take an hour every morning to make your face ready to go makeup application.

There is also lemon juice that works, but as I said, my skin is extra extra sensitive and even this natural kitchen product is still too strong for my face. So I leave it to those who needs extra strenght in their toners.

Exfoliators:

Sugar mixed with soy milk. It works. Wonderfully. No further explanation needed.

Now, for when we all have those weeks. Those weeks where your skin just doesn't give a sh*t about anything and wants to do what it wants to do and you can't just hide your pimples and blackheads with your so-called amazing foundation/concealer/liquid powder/powder.....there is THE ONE AND ONLY 

Vanilla yogurt. organic vanilla yogurt. Oh you put that stuff on your face every night for a week, and not only will your face become like soft baby skin, but you will think you suddenly became a k-pop superstar with flawless skin. At least this is what I said to myself a week after applying yogurt on my face while watching tv with my bowl. Just eatin' my yogurt and then had the brilliant idea of putting that thing all over my face. and it feels wonderfull too! so relaxing ^_^ !

And im assuming I don't need to talk about moisturizing your skin because this is obvious and yes I do use normal moisturizer (I personally love Aveeno...so soft :3)

Now, Im not saying these will help everyone, because y'all know we are all different and skin is literally so problematic when you are in your friggin' teenage years, but just sayin'. For someone with my type of skin, it did help. I really ditched all the products that were made for acne or pimples or whatever. Those just don't work. I've tried so many but so many and it was always getting worse, or not helping at all.


So you guys let me know if you tried any of these and tell me in the comments if it helped! I hope it will, for some of you at least :)


Tári ~










I can finally put my hair all the way back! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment