Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall LOOKBOOK #1

☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   Hello My Dears☆♪。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  
Today's post is my first Lookbook! yippie!
The pictures are not very good quality but I will do my best to take better pictures for the next lookbooks to come :)

Enjoy!

Casual Sundays with boots from Yellow
     Tee from Forever21
        jacket from Forever21
   and black leggings

Floral Dresses in Fall are perfection <3
dress from Forever21
Creepers from Siren
lace shirt thrifted
Belt from Forever21

Cardigan thrifted
One-piece from Forever21
Creepers from Siren
(w/ a black beenie that we don't see)

Overlly comfortable day w/ Tee from Forever21
Shorts from Simons
simple black tights
I know, I know, I have an addiction of Forever21 but what can I say, this shop is heaven and so affordable I just can't resist shopping there! 
I hope you liked this little lookbook!

more to come xo




Tári~

2 comments:

  1. love your floral dress! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits, all just so cool

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete